cakewalk software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cakewalk software

is there anyone using "guitar tracks pro"? thinking about trying it out, just wanted some feedback on this software. as always thanx! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: cakewalk software

i've messed with it. Don't use the sound card tones. They suck ass. its great wtih a
    POD or something else though. records fantastically. up to 32 tracks to record on as well.

Comment

do you just plug the guitar into the headphone jack on the computer? is it worth 99.00? [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I use Guitar Tracks (not Pro) and I love it. You need an adapter to go from a 1/4" guitar cord to the input on your computers sound card. I use mine with my Line 6 POD and I record my Marshall going thru a board too. I'm not sure what the differences are between the regular Guitar Tracks and the Pro but mine is plenty for what I do. It was about $50. I have a bunch of clips that were recorded using it. Sound Clips
        Jerry
        FJA Mods YouTube

Comment

I really like mine cause it's really straight ahead and simple to use. The program I tried before it had too nmuch sh1t to learn so I got rid of it and tried Guitar Tracks You can either get the adapter or upgrade your soundcard with a 1/4 inch input. I use a v amp 2 and plug that straight into my soundcard and it works well.
          Chris
          http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

yep...I use it and think its pretty good for the money. I upgraded my soundcard to an M audio 2496 and I get some pretty goud sounds. The app is really easy to use.

All of these mp3's on the left of the page were done using Guitar Tracks Pro and a J-Station

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/shawnlutz/
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Wow, nice work Shawn. Amazing the tone you can get out of the J-Station. I love mine, but it has never sounded like that! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Keith
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
              X