Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toejam is RAD.............read on..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toejam is RAD.............read on..........

Toejam hooked me up with a DOD Ice Box for pennies. Darn near 100% condition complete with velcro on the bottom. It's the only pedal I have that doesn't slide around on the floor. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Review: It's one of the simplest chorus units out there. It's alot like the old CRATE G40C combo amps. All you had was 2 adjustments for rate and depth. This is the same except you have level control and high/low EQ. It also has both stereo and mono inputs. I'm mono so I opted for that. Sounds great. I can go from subtle to damn near flanger swell effects. It is cool to use as a boost for solos and makes clean stuff sound alot deeper. Bottom line..........if you want a no frills chorus effect that's "stomp and go" simple, this is the one. On top of that it sounds good enough for any application.

Thanks again Toejam. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Toejam is RAD.............read on..........

Hey I got one of those way back when! I had it when GC was giving away a free 10' chord with em, I enjoyed it but I took it back, I forgot why, but kept the chord, and its one of the best chords I have, besides an 18' fender chord thats pretty damn good also.

Comment

Re: Toejam is RAD.............read on..........

You're welcome, Jon. Glad you're enjoying it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
      X