marshall jcm 900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: marshall jcm 900

Hey charvel guy do you still want that info on the dean baby z?? Got the info waiting for you
    [email protected]
    I think you will like the deal.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

\m/ rhino amps, i downloaded some clips off their old site (which was a lot better than the new piece of ****). i heard the badboy and the beast, and **** me dead my balls were shaking. The beast sounded like Cryptopsy in an amp head, i dunno if they double tracked or anything like that, even so, it is still one fat sounding amp..Its the only head i've heard that deilvers that kind of tone...

The richie blackmore engl is awesome too, great crunch with balls, but no flabbiness, i'd recommend this amp, though comparing the rhino to this is 'apples and oranges', all depends on what you want out of your sound i guess..
      Cheers

Comment

Micheal Angelo was using Rhino Amps last time I saw him. And he blew two up within the first 20+ minutes of his show and finished off using the openers Line 6 Spyder...

He used a tube screamer through the Rhino and it sounded like pretty classic marshall 800...

Comment

I'm still considering a THD Uni or Bivalve. Starting to be reasonable used. I am piqued about the Blockhead too.

You see an Engl Blackmore used on occasion on ebay, but not too often. I've only seen a couple Rhino's in the last year.

I'm suprised he blew heads, maybe he didn't carry spare fuses? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well, sounds like Rhino is a hit n miss.

Comment

Check your PM charvel guy.

[ November 01, 2003, 07:00 AM: Message edited by: Richard ]
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
            X