Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: $600.00???

Originally posted by Michael:
    OK, without getting carried away into a back-and-forth, here, I assure you that my 3 Channel Triple Rec is hardly "toneless". The two channel wasn't quite as "tight" sounding to me, that's really the only difference, IMO.

I think the Single sounds good, too - really, they're all just minor variances of the same thing. The extra headroom of the Triple just seems to work better for my playing, for whatever reason. Plus, the "orange" channel's slight EQ difference makes for a better lead tone, to me, anyway.

</mesa defense>

Mike
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was refering to the three channel Dual recto.I had played thur it with a guitar similar to my own thru a Mesa cab with V30's and just didn't care for the tone at all. I will admit that I think the two channel Triple recto sounds better than the two channel Dual recto so if that's the case with the three channel Triple vs. the three channel Dual, I might actually like it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
    X