Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F Spaced/Trem Bucker vs. Regular spaced humbuckers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F Spaced/Trem Bucker vs. Regular spaced humbuckers?

Question..........what difference does it make really? I know that if you have a Floyd that any Trem Bucker or F-Spaced humbucker is going to give you near perfect string allignment over the pickup, but I've notice that on my Fender Strat with a standard Evolution and my DK2 with a standard spaced SH-6 Disotrtion have only a slight misallignment. I am about to drop in a TB-6 in my Warlock, but havn't got the pickup yet so I can't really compare. I don't feel that I am missing anything by not having F-Spaced humbuckers in my trem equipped DK2 or Strat. Another question too. On a Strat it seems to me that the string spacing is the same as on any other Fender hardtail. The Evolution I have on my Fender has pretty decent string allignment over the pole pieces. How much difference would it make if I had an F-Spaced Evo in it?

Just wondering brothers.............. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: F Spaced/Trem Bucker vs. Regular spaced humbuckers?

I have never found that it makes much difference. Sometimes on the slanted bridge humbucker you have to be careful but I have never had a problem with F spaced or not.

Comment

Re: F Spaced/Trem Bucker vs. Regular spaced humbuckers?

it doesnt make a difference at all....non f spaced line up pretty close anyway......besides if you look at how the magnetic waves act, youd see that it has plenty of coverage

Comment

Working...
      X