Mesa Boogie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa Boogie

Hey guys. Where can I get a "cheap" Mesa Dual-recto head? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Mesa Boogie

I would think to get one cheap, you would have to be very patient. They are expensive to buy and hold their value pretty well, especially now that they are IN amp(also the triple rec) of the day, kinda like the PRS of guitars, they are hip now. Jack.

Comment

By "cheap" I mean in the $800-$1000 range. I have to have one of those amps! That's the reason why I'm selling my LP Classic (check it out in the classifieds BTW [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

You'd have to check ebay, classified ads, or see if any store possibly has a used one they got in on a trade. Mesa's pricing policy specifies that all of their dealers have to sell their amps at their list price or they lose their dealership. I recently got an F-30 off ebay brand new for $600. If I bought it in any store, I would have paid $799. I think that's the least expensive amp they make these days.

[ November 12, 2003, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Get a used Single Rectifier instead, that outta be in your price range...

Comment

I'm trying to find some stores near me but none of them sell Mesa, thats why im relaying in eBay or something else. That's why I asked for your guys help on finding one.

Comment

ebay
              Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Yeah, I checked out eBay.

Comment

I dont think you're really going to find a dual recto easily thats not almost top doller. A lot of people want them and are willing to pay the top price.

Comment

I was looking for some used ones, but I decided it wasnt worth all the fuss and bout my triple Rec new a couple of years ago. BEst decision I ever made.

Comment

I found a friend who is going to trade me his dual recto for my LP Classic...I'm going to meet him in 3 hours... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X