Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Amp repair (BV-120H under warranty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Amp repair (BV-120H under warranty)

Has anyone ever dealt with Steves Music in Toronto, Canada for amp repair? The reason i ask this is that the clean channel EQ on my blue voodoo cacked out today and i have a show on dec 14. My concern is that the amp is still under warranty and if Steves sends the head to St. Louis to be repaired i might not get it back in time. Crate warranty says you have to take it back to where you bought it. Im asking because its sunday and steves is closed so i cant call them. Does Crate usually do quick good work??

Re: Toronto Amp repair (BV-120H under warranty)

My 5210 Marshall died and I had them fix it.

It took them 6 weeks to sort out the problem.

But they did fix it.

Comment

I saw a guy walk into Steve's today with a Blue colored Crate head, was that you?

Comment

Good luck with your BV repairs. I'm not sure about that model, but the vintage club series amps had tons of problems. I remember one that was repaired at least three times I can think of.

pete

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Shreds A Lot:
          Yeah it was.(i was wearing a red and white jacket) They said it should be done within a week and all repairs are done in house. Thats good news to me
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool, I was the guy wearing the gray jacket who tried to hold the door open for you (I got in your way more than anything) when you went in.

I'm glad to hear that they're going to do the repairs for you at no charge and get the amp back to you quickly. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

BTW where's you gig going to be?

[ November 17, 2003, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Chris Lantz ]

Comment

Yeah it was.(i was wearing a red and white jacket) They said it should be done within a week and all repairs are done in house. Thats good news to me

Comment

Thanks Chris. You here a help, not a hinderance. I carried that goddamn head from John and Richmond cuz theres no parking in T.O. Not a very far walk, but the crates a heavy head and i have bronchitis. (*sob*)

Anyways my show is at the Rockit on church street Sun. Dec 14. The show is Kill Pop (long live metal 666) If youve ever heard of No Assembly Required, this is their show, and the sixth kill pop show. My band is Unprovoked. They played kill pop 5 before i joined and they said it was an awesome show. Its gonna be a wicked nite and my Black Jacks are gonna KILL!! (if i get my amp back in time!!)http://www.narmusic.com/kpllm.html

Comment

Cool, I'll try to be there on Dec 14! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Just have to see what the boss has to say about it. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X