what might my Boogie be worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what might my Boogie be worth?

Its only about 8 months old and has new power tubes and i have 3 spare power tubes. Its got all the tags and even the made in america sticker on it. Never been gigged with and no damage at all that i know of. What do yall think its worth? Id like to get as much for it as I can because Im going to replace it with a VHT pitbull 50. I just want something a lot meaner sounding and more over the top and a more original tone.

Re: what might my Boogie be worth?

Which model is it?

Comment

Hello??? Hello??? is there anybody home?? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      There is a vital piece of info you have left out.
      What Boogie do you have??? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is this the amp you claimed had a funny sound that you thought was broken and you had it at a shop and Mesa to be looked at, but they couldn't find anything wrong with?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yeah mesa said it was perfect and is just like every other mesa they had. So guess Mesas just arent for me. Boy do i feel like a horses' petoot.
          My bad folks, its a mesa boogie single rectifier. Cant believe i left that out. its just been one of those days. nothing was wrong with it so i guess im just crazy. I was sure there was something but guess Im hearing stuff. But the mesa boogie compant guy said it was fine and there wasnt anything wrong. that made me feel kind of silly.

Comment

Cool. I just got a Mesa F-30, and I really like it. It's definitely a darker sound than the Marshall sound I'm used to, but I've spent a little time tweaking great tones out of it, and I like it more.

Comment

the mesa was cool for a while, but i want something a little more over the top and that stands out more and you dont see or hear very often. a lot of people on here said VHT was the way to go so Im going with what they said and clips ive heard and everything i coudl read about them. Boogies are cool but I kind of got bored with the sound. I hope I can get a decent amount for it so thatll put me closer to a VHT.

Comment

I think you should keep it around until I can afford to buy it from you! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

how long might that be boxcar? I dont have to sell it right away. to get the VHT I have to sell the mesa though and Ill probably have to sell one of my guitars too.

Comment

I can't say for sure man...I just got a job and I've got a lot of schoolin' and such to pay for next semester, so I'll have to take a look at my finances, but right off the bat I'm gonna say probably not til sometime after Christmas. I don't wanna ruin a deal for you or something by making you wait though, so if you get an offer before I can make one then go for it.

Comment

i think i could hold it till after christmas unless i just get a killer deal. I set the price a little higher to see if i cant hold onto it longer for ya. Id love to sell it to a fellow JCFer. It depends what kind of offers i get. keep in touch i might just still have it after christmas cuz i might need to wait till after to christmas so i can scrounge up some money myself.

Comment

Go Willie! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks man, that is damn cool of you! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

no prob bro. people here have helped me out a lot so i figure might as well return the favor. its a cool amp and 50 watts is pretty good and holds its own. i just wanted a mesa boogie rectifier head for years and it was fun and i learned a lot aobut tubes amps from this one and the mesa i had before it, but now i think i want something more brutal. lol. i also got 3 new power tubes too for it, I even have the cardboard box it was shipped in and all the tags, the instruction manual,and i even got the dam mesa boogie bumper sticker.

Comment

I sold mine for $750 or so, and it was only a few months old. Nice amps.

Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X