WarheaD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WarheaD

RG100 gets my vote. ive had a few randall RG100's they are great & cheap $250 you should be able to buy a MINT one in a standard color black tolex or grey carpet.

but IMO bang for the buck TUBE amp its a 5150 or a modded Marshall.
    when i saw disturbed last summer 4 MESA recto heads in a big rack.

hell if we could all have soldano, VHT, bogner,or a deizel the world would be a special place.

Comment

Hehehe...well, what I heard were definitely the QUALITIES of shred, Cleve. Not that it was the most awesome sound I've ever heard, but the one I heard had the ability to get the basic shred sound, no question about it. Screaming highs, tight and hard-hitting bass, and scooped-mids...those are the qualities of old shred, and that's exactly what I heard coming out of the Warhead, and anyone that heard it who's familiar with that old shred sound would definitely identify it. Now, maybe you like some variation on that basic sound for your personal shred sound, but, in general, it ain't ole 80s shred to me unless it's got those basic ingredients. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Stu

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
      Warhead a shred Machine??? Bahahahaa... Unless you're talking about my eardrums...

I'd have to mention the Vmax is much better..
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

You want a shred Machine ???!!....one word and that's "UBERSCHALL"!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

UBERSCHALL UBERSCHALL UBERSCHALL UBERSCHALL UBERSCHALL UBERSCHALL UBERSCHALL UBERSCHALL

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I got this bastage smokin""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ November 20, 2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You may want to check out Voodoo Amps.com [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] They got a good reputation. And if you have a tube amp that may not be making the grade....they can mod it for the price you would pay for the Warhead. Check out the "Witch Doctor" mod. Pure tube tone! And yes Uberschall is Uberawesome. But if you don't have the $2,000.00 for it, then this may be the way to go.

Comment

The RG100ES gets my vote too. I had a 1986 Snakeskin model that killed. It was 2 channels and a 3rd that combined the 2. Killer amp and really loud. Great for metal and very affordable.
            I do think that the Warhead and the Cyclone sound very similar though.

Comment

Working...
            X