Overall best ultra high gain shreddin amp for metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Overall best ultra high gain shreddin amp for metal

I see so many death metal bands here in germany playing anything but Überschall/5150. And they all have some great death metal sounds.
    For example i know the guys from Fleshcrawl, a german death metal band and those guys play a Dual Rectifier and a JCM 900 and they seriously have a brutal sound.
    From what i heard a Engl is also a good alternative for a brutal sound.

Flo
    http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Let me clarify, If you mean your tone and playing is incredible, I'm sure they are. Would it impress me to the point where my dick ripped off, possibly. But if you mean both your tone and dm playing will beat anyone else's here, I'd have to challenge thee to a duel!
      www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

1 vs 1 monopoly. I get the thimble.
        www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert:
          Let me clarify, If you mean your tone and playing is incredible, I'm sure they are. Would it impress me to the point where my dick ripped off, possibly. But if you mean both your tone and dm playing will beat anyone else's here, I'd have to challenge thee to a duel!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Derek

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by horns666:
            [QB] I'd rip the dick off anyone here in Death metal with my Uber ...No Bullshit!

Not mine bro... not a chance. I will challenge you too. Post anything using your "Uber" and I will reply. Just make sure it is straight Uber with no external processing. I will reply with my amp straight too. That sounds fair... right? I think it is time for you to walk the walk regarding your Uber. All in fun of course and in the spirit of god ampmenship...

Comment

Let the show begin!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

this is getting good! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                now since it has been brought up,I will post a "sond clip request thread! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                all how have these "dick ripping off" tones post away! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Most excellent dude... I'm in as soon as I get home tonight. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

hell yea!! i'm liking this!! we should do this more often (the whole duel thing)!

Comment

I have played several uber's , and i think my diezel is more brutal sounding , and ever since i made the switch to kt88's its insane , so [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ColdVayne:
                        I have played several uber's , and i think my diezel is more brutal sounding , and ever since i made the switch to kt88's its insane , so [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">let's hear her here [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...;f=12;t=001338

Comment

MUTHAF**KIN 5150's all the way! pure rage!
                          they kill you once then dig you up and kill you again! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

i guess i'm just not into the who "brutal" guitar sound. i'd rather sound like Iron Maiden's "peice of mind", or Def Leapord, or old Crimson Glory, or Queensryche.

i like guitars to sound sweet and sing.
                            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
                              i guess i'm just not into the who "brutal" guitar sound. i'd rather sound like Iron Maiden's "peice of mind", or Def Leapord, or old Crimson Glory, or Queensryche.

i like guitars to sound sweet and sing.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats the thing, you gotta go with what you like. I like those who you mentioned as well as your tone. (On the Widow site) but I tend to go with brutal over singing. I wish I could afford both though. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Yeah, Bill, you chest-thumper! Step up! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X