v-amp2 death metal clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: v-amp2 death metal clip

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Dude, you can f*ckin play some Death Metal! Awesome clip, easily the best I've heard over the net.

I've heard of your band Severed Savior before on metal-archives.com. Awesome stuff!

Comment

how do you adjust the presence in modern hi gain?
      i know that taphold and treble turns on and off a presence boost, but is it also controled by how far you turn it?
      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

oh nevermind - i should have read the topic. hehheh i thought you were using the pod. hehheh.
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

yeah man nice ! I can't wait too get my V amp2 between that and my XXL through my ultra G di I will be set for 3 to 6 guitar tracks per song in no time , is that the engl savage setting on it ? that setting also sounded great going through one 8 inch speaker lol no kidding either , I tryed that on a set of headphones and it was nuts pure nuts //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert:
            thanks fella's [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            The band I'm in is called Severed Savior. I did the first cd "forced to bleed" not the newer one "brutality is law". (quit the band for a year when we started writing for the new one, but i came back recently) If yer interested in a cd i can hook you up cheap. As far as the drum track, I'm not sure what the guy used to make it but he made the drums sound pretty damn good.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">tell your band mates your ripping off part of our name lol [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding I've seen your reveiws show up around the same time ours were coming out and remember saying to Dave hey did they spell our name wrong ? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] funny also that we ended up on the same forum as well hey [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] wana do a Severed Savior / Severed Serenity tour ? we could call it the Severed tour [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] isn't there a band called Severed Head as well ? maybe they can open [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the settings I'll try 'em out tomorrow [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

btw how and where do you change the "Drive Boost" ?

Comment

Hey Steve, go to metal-archives.com and look your band up in the death metal gallery. Severed Savior and Severed Serenity are right next to each other. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And there's like, almost 4000 bands on that list.

Comment

haha yup theres like 5 different severed's
                  Bob, press bank up and bank down at the same time, then press the B button wich says drive, set it to 1 instead of 0.
                  www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

steve, the "modern high gain" is supposed to be a soldano type preset. the "savage beast" amp model is good but for some reason the soldano amp model sounds more like an engl than the engl amp model does [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Working...
                    X