No announcement yet.

Marshall info needed: ID, Mods, Value..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marshall info needed: ID, Mods, Value..

I was going to get a Splawn Mod but I'd like to check out the mod that Mark Cameron offers.

Can someone send me Mark's phone number? Does he have a Website?

[email protected]

Thanks!

Comment

Phone number?? I thought you guy's knew Mark? ha ha

Comment

Here is Mark's phone #818-500-0286. I just sent him my amp. I will review it when I get it back in a couple of weeks. Just tell him Tim Krueger sent you. He is a great guy!

Comment

John
          You have email.

Comment

Hey thanks guys! Tim, Let me know how you like it when you get it back.

Comment

I hear foot steps of Mark Cameron here on the board and should expect his posts anytime soon here.
              [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Hi Mark!
              [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
                I hear foot steps of Mark Cameron here on the board and should expect his posts anytime soon here.
                Hi Mark!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">not likely ... He emailed the admins telling us off because he didn't like the registration proccess I guess ..It was definetly a nasty email ..so sorry guys don't know what to tell ya ..he was approved ...
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Tenacity:
                  If you like Doug Aldrich sound or John Sykes type sound WITHOUT adding extra pretube,Mark is the one.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is there something bad/undesirable about an added preamp tube?

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
                    Hi Mark!
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">not likely ... He emailed the admins telling us off because he didn't like the registration proccess I guess ..It was definetly a nasty email ..so sorry guys don't know what to tell ya ..he was approved ... </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Strange.. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by hellion:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tenacity:
                      If you like Doug Aldrich sound or John Sykes type sound WITHOUT adding extra pretube,Mark is the one.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is there something bad/undesirable about an added preamp tube? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was originally my post.
                      Adding pretube will change the sound of the amp dramatically.
                      His mod was not ruin amps by adding extra tubes but with lot of gain only using the 3pretubes.
                      Mark should be able to answer your question better.

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
                        Hi Mark!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">not likely ... He emailed the admins telling us off because he didn't like the registration proccess I guess ..It was definetly a nasty email ..so sorry guys don't know what to tell ya ..he was approved ... </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey,
                        Sorry about that email [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] . I was having a very bad day yesterday and every time I would fill out the registration it would tell me I did'nt fill out everything and to go back, but I did fill out everything. The 5th time it went through, but by that time I was pissed off [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I have to leave right now. I'll be back later to answer the other questions!

Sorry again be back later.

Comment

Welcome aboard Mark. You will be a valuable member here.

I have talked to Mark on many occasions and he is honest and personable. He loves to talk about amps, and unlike other amp tech gods, will talk in detail about his mods and tips.

I can attest to Mark's work. There are none better IMHO.

Don't be a stranger.

Comment

I second the feedback on Mark. Mark had got to be one of the most down to earth amp techs you will talk to. I just sent Mark my amp and I am sure I will be very satisfied. Welcome Mark!

Comment

I agree 100%.
                              Mark loves playing guitar and he could shred like hell.
                              Plus he loves 80's music and some older stuff like Thin Lizzy, UFO and stuff.

Mark, come on and post some!

Comment

Welcome. I look forward to reading your posts. Especially on mods or anything with in depth knowledge that helps us open new avenues on sounding and/or playing better.

Comment

Working...
                                X