New ENGL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ENGL!

DHL dropped off my new amp this morning, ENGL Savage 120 that I got from dinkyjacksonman. Props to him, first of all, packed it great. But this thing is a monster! I've never had a tube amp before, and this one definatly blows away anything else I've had. Goes great with my DK1. The one thing I didn't expect it to do was nail the Jason Becker lead tone, but it does it perfectly. I played a VHT UL the other day, and I think this one fits me much better. This is the amp I've been lusting over for a year now (hey, I'm only 17) and it is exceeding my expectations.....Yeah, this is sort of pointless but I had to vent my excitement somewhere [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: New ENGL!

Hi Argos, glad you got it safe and real fast even with the holidays.
    The Amp is the beast.It has so many options with the CH4 Depth On, it will sound like Heaven and can sound heavy as hell.
    With the Ch3, you get crunchy sound for good Classic Rock type sound.
    CH2 gives you SRV type Blues sound.It can also sound good for lead when you use a overdrive pedal.
    CH1 is a sparkle clean.
    Engl rules and I miss them already.

All you need is an Engl footswitch and maybe couple more foot switches(like Mesa) to control everything.
    Then you need nothing else but the amp.Make sure to read the manual.It's in an envelope of USPS.
    You will find so many futures.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, it really suprised me when it showed up today!

Thanks for putting up with me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats! The Savage 120 is a kick-a$$ amp.

Enjoy! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X