Daves new toy/work beast !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daves new toy/work beast !

ha ha [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I had to be the 1st to spill the beans Dave just got a new Triple X head he'll see this and be along shortly , I just heard a bit over the phone and it sounded fucking great ! and that was just over the phone as well [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I'll email him this post he'll be here tomorrow ! and next time I am out there in Vernon [1 hour away] I'll take some pics of his rigg for the forum for him .//Steve

Re: Daves new toy/work beast !

sweet!
    www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

so no braging dave [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] where are ya ? //Steve

Comment

Playing guitar! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] <-this being me. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] you go more hair than that lol and hey I burnt the new crown to listen to on the way down to the dimmu show monday morning ! my mom got it for me for christmas and i kinda opened it a bit early [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I like the Triple XXX also, I just wish they would add Reverb to it for those Bluesy moments [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Congrats-Jack.

Comment

you live in Vernon, TX?

Comment

Vernon BC Canada. Wish I was in Texas today though! Burrrr! (Can't find a graemlin freezing his ass off)
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
                X