Opinions.. ADA rocket 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions.. ADA rocket 10

Hey all, I came across the hard to find ADA rocket 10 watt 'boutique' amp. This thing is loaded with 12" and is basically like a Champ.

Reviews I've seen have been very good. I was wondering if anyone here has used/owned this amp.

Thet were sold as kit/completed units when ADA closed out and ran about 300.00+

Re: Opinions.. ADA rocket 10

Originally posted by charvelguy:
    Hey all, I came across the hard to find ADA rocket 10 watt 'boutique' amp. This thing is loaded with 12" and is basically like a Champ.

Reviews I've seen have been very good. I was wondering if anyone here has used/owned this amp.

Thet were sold as kit/completed units when ADA closed out and ran about 300.00+
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I sold them when they came out, before ADA went under. The 10 had a nicer tone then the 20. The cabinet design was really unique, with the rounded corners. They have some cool low-volume, blues/early-rock tones. Nothing earth-shattering, but if you need an amp that matches that description, this one's pretty cool. Great for recording.
    Chief Guitar Geek at George's Music Center
    www.georgesmusiccenter.com/theguitarstash
    [email protected]

Comment

Re: Opinions.. ADA rocket 10

Thanks for the assessment. Happy Holidays!

Comment

Working...
      X