Amp basher humor!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amp basher humor!!!!!

A few members of this board probably remember this guy from the old JCF board. And I'm sure a few know of him from other boards. But I found this ad humorous because he used to bash anything Marshall unmercifully. Here's his classified ad I just found on Harmony Central.

SOLDANO Rackmount SLO-100R
    Asking Price: US$2500
    Condition: Mint
    Production Year: 1993
    Description:
    I have 2 (Two) of these Rackmount SLO-100R Amplifiers-and I'm looking to sell one of them.(or trade-details below)
    the SLO100r is a 19'rackmount version of the full sized SLO100 and this one has ALL the Factory mods and features;
    Depth Mod,FX Loop,Slave Out and level knob for the Slave.
    its an early custom version formerly owned by Dan Spitz of Anthrax(documentation is provided as well as the serial #931014 and all you need to do is call SOLDANO and they will tell you that Dan Spitz was the Original owner and orderer of this amp).
    Works and looks like NEW.Comes Loaded with Svetlana 6L6s and NOS Sino 12AX7s.

OR......
    i'll CONSIDER a straight trade for a Marshall TSL100 Head and TWO(2) Marshall 4x12 cabinets-
    Or a Bogner Uberschall Head w/Metal Grill.
    NO other trades wanted.
    Seller: Vince Sansevere,
    E-mail: speedmetal2000 (Profile)
    Post Date: 12/27/2003
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Re: Amp basher humor!!!!!

Personally I can't believe yours hasn't sold Chuck. If I had the cash I would take it off your hands. John, after reading Vince's rave reviews of this SLO on your forum. As well as practically saying it's god like. I find it funny as all hell that he wants to trade it for a Marshall. Let alone a newer style Marshall that he really used to label a POS amp. I have a feeling his isn't selling because of the fact he is the one selling it. Chuck I just think your selling at a bad time of the year. Sorry to hear you have to sell it. If you could hold out till income tax returns I bet you could get a decent price for it. After the holidays almost everyone seems to be tapped though. Best of luck. Even better I wish you some luck so you don't have to end up selling it at all.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

LOL Vince at one time also wanted to buy a little Marshall mini stack I have (it's the mini head with two 10" speaker cabs) for his nephew or something. I never did hear back from him on it.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Scamsevere has returned! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I always like his BS celebrity stories. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hahaha that guy is a BULLSHIT artist! He wanted to buy some LSR tuners that came off a King V that I had and said the money order was in the mail. 3 weeks went buy and I e-mailed him asking if he still wanted tuners and he replied yeah yeah....I'll get the check out today. I waited 2 more weeks and then put them on eBay. LOSER!!!

Comment

Vince is apparently having about as much luck selling his SLO as I am selling mine. Guess it's a worthless POS.

Yeah, I fully got the rest of it...that is funny!

Comment

Fag boy probably knows he can sell the TSL to someone quicker. Especially having been of course owned by like Dave Mustaine or someone like that and would have some amazing story behind it... wink wink... [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X