Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: zakk wylde\'s tone

Originally posted by Tetsuo:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by randyvanmalmsteen:
    I think ZAKK's tone is a chemistry all of the shit he uses.
    I know it is not just his marshalls [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    he hit on a combination of things to get him that tone. not to mention that he is a great player as well and would sound f**kin great on a crate amp [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly all the things combined he runs his amps loud the emgs the over drive the heavy gauge strings and most importntly his playing. That is how you get his tone but BTW it is his go get your own.... </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] the idea is to get a tone that makes his sound LAME! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I really think a lot of it has to do with those E-V speakers he uses...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
        I really think a lot of it has to do with those E-V speakers he uses...
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">they certainly dont hurt [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Let's not forget the picks and Monster Cables. I'm sure they play a big part in his sound too. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X