Peavey Triple XXX 1x12 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Triple XXX 1x12 60

I am interested in this amp, but not even on the Peavey site does it say how many tubes it have Pre and Power. The 40 watt model has 3 and 2, the 2x12 100 watter is like 5 and 4. anybody know what the 1x12 60 watter has? I am waiting for a member of the board that has a used one for sale with pics, I can`t wait to see the pics!! It can`t be too old, this is a new model, and the combos now have Spring Reverb, cool my VHT Pittbull doesn`t and I would like to have it once and a while [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Re: Peavey Triple XXX 1x12 60

Jack,
    I belive I had mentioned in your other post on the XXX 1x12 60 watt that it has two 6L6's and is changable to EL34's with reverb. The 2x12 has four 6L6's like the head but with reverb. They both have the three channels just like the head. If you don't buy from the forum member that has one for sale, let me know!, [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I might be interested! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Thanks!

Comment

Thanks man, i appreciate the info!! I am still waiting back for more info and pricing fricing from him. I can also get a used Ultra 112 which is basically the same amp, but gives up a little in the bottom end, the Ultra is discontinued. I also see Madison now makes Amplifiers, they even make a 60 watt tube amp with reverb and a headphone jack!! If I know Madison, it is a high gain amp, you should check them out at madisonspeakers.com Jack.

Comment

Just got back in own this morning. I'll get some pics of my 1x12 out tonite.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
          I am interested in this amp, but not even on the Peavey site does it say how many tubes it have Pre and Power. The 40 watt model has 3 and 2, the 2x12 100 watter is like 5 and 4. anybody know what the 1x12 60 watter has? I am waiting for a member of the board that has a used one for sale with pics, I can`t wait to see the pics!! It can`t be too old, this is a new model, and the combos now have Spring Reverb, cool my VHT Pittbull doesn`t and I would like to have it once and a while [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">it will probably have 2 power tubes and 4 preamp tubes , might have 3 power but thats alot for 60 watts . but I have seen 2 power tubes and 4 preamps tubes in almost every 40 watt tube amp so maybe it does have 3 //Steve

Comment

Thanks guys!! Jack.

Comment

Working...
            X