4x12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x12

I´ve only owned a 2x12 but I need a 4x12 pretty quick because its going well with the band. It´s a ***** to find 4x12 to try out here and I´m gonna order one. I play swedish death metal like the crown, the haunted, a little Arch enemy. Any tips`? No Marshall though. I´m considering bying a Behringer or a Peavey 412m at thomann.de

Re: 4x12

The Behringer is a great value and sounds fantastic. Personally, I prefer two 2 x 12 cabinets over 1 4 x 12.

Comment

If you are looking at the BEhringer, I'd recommend you look at Avatar and Madison. I have an Avatar 2x12 and am VERY pleased with it. Their link is: www.avatarspeakers.com

Good luck.

Comment

Death Metal hmmmmmmm...... Madison 4x12 with 4 12 inch Symphonys!! madisonspeakers.com I have one, has tons of lows and nice highs and scooped mids and a huge cab which shakes the earth [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Genz Benz makes some great sounding 2X12s. I had a 412 GB but I sold it to mm2002. I use either a 2X12 Mesa or a 4X12 Mesa now. Love them

Comment

Working...
          X