First thoughts about my new head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First thoughts about my new head

The fireball shipped this evening.Out of the box it was really cool lookin (ok,I knew this) and in almost new condition.After removing the gh50l I put the fireball on the cab and plug the power cable.I played the clean channel for first,it's a bit dull sounding but it keeps clear much more than the gh50l clean (gh50l is one channel but with a switchable gain stage).Then I tried the higain channel,it's really sweet,tones of sustaine and a really huge sound.This thing is full of gain,too much in my opinion,I use the gain setting in 10 o'clock position and the 2nd channel is still a fuckin beast,the bottom end is awesome,still it keeps really tight.Depth and bright switches are effective,but I have to play with it a little more.The mid freqs are really sweet,but I guess this is a subjective view,the thing that I really noticed is that also standing in front of the amp with a good amount of volume,the high freqs was not "dirty".Great head for Metal,the only (or pros? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )cons is that it's good just for it! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

PS: when I'll be able to record some cool clips I'll post it,today I tried to do some recordings but I did not have much time and it sounded a bit shitty

Re: First thoughts about my new head

well well... anzi bene bene... direi che suona alla grande!

La Fireball è stata sulla mia lista della spesa per un po, poi mi sono reso conto che portare testata e cassa avanti e indietro per le sale prove è una tortura non indifferente.

per questo ho deciso di prendere uno Screamer combo, l'ho provato ed è proprio una iena (rispetto alla fireball ha un suono più graffiante)!

cmq complimenti credo che tu abbia fatto proprio una buona scelta, se in futuro avro modo di stabilirmi in una sala decente ci farò un pensierino anch'io!

Comment

grazie!
      per fortuna la sala prove dove suoniamo e' mia,quindi lasciamo tutti gli strumenti li',ma gia' spostare tutta la roba per i live e' un mezzo massacro!Figuriamoci per ogni prova!Cmq devo dire che gli engl mi piacciono molto,mi piacerebbe provare una se,quella deve essere fantastica.

Comment

Dude!!! Sounds great! Congrats on an absolutely badass head. I like the clip (cool tune). Tasty tone there and nice depth and gain. If that is a shitty clip, I'll bet it will totally F-ing scream when you play it a while and get cool with it.

Now speak English dammit! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's a pretty shitty clip with some errors.
          I've not much experience about recordings real amps so any comments and suggestion will be really appreciated! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          Symbolic clip

Comment

I was listening to Death all friggin' week ..Good job dude ...sounds kinda Uberish [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Congrats [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ...cool amp!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey guys!!Thanks a lot!
              I really appreciate your opinions! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X