Mark Cameron Modded Marshalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Cameron Modded Marshalls

Any other members have their Marshall modded by Mark Cameron? I know Tommy is satisfied with his Mark modded Marshalls.

Mark performed his "Doug Aldrich" mod on mine and it is killer. He transformed my Marshall JMP into a work of art. I enjoy the sound of it as much as my SLO 100 and VHT 2150/preamp setup.

Additionally, Mark is the coolest guy to talk to and hang out with.

Any other Mark fans out there?

Re: Mark Cameron Modded Marshalls

You should talk to Tim Krueger here on the forum.He is getting one modded by mark right now.He really seems to know his shit.I am still up in the air whether or not to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by parntz145:
      You should talk to Tim Krueger here on the forum.He is getting one modded by mark right now.He really seems to know his shit.I am still up in the air whether or not to get one.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Definitely get one. Mark's amp mods are the best. I wouldn't play anything else.

Comment

I will have mine back next week. I can't wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Krueger:
          I will have mine back next week. I can't wait!!!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tim, what mod are you getting? My Doug Aldrich mod is awesome.

Comment

I am getting his high gain mod which is the Aldrich mod and I am having him add an extra gain and master for a solo boost or to be used as a crunch channel. He is also putting in some push pulls that will make the amp more flexible and one that will change the power amp cicuitry changing it from a plexi sound to more of a deep Uber sounding amp. I can't wait to get it back!

Comment

Did you ask for a depth knob?
              I think it is the key to Mark's mod.

Comment

if i was a chick i would blow mark [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                he is awesome. no need for pedals with the exception of a wah wah if you play with one.
                he makes your jmp sound warmer than an oven at
                450 degrees. somebody shoot me his new number
                if you have it. my e-mail is-
                [email protected]

thanks alot
                tommy
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

This unpaid advertisement brought to you by the fine members of the JCF. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes mine will have the depth or resonance knob on it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Krueger:
                      I am getting his high gain mod which is the Aldrich mod and I am having him add an extra gain and master for a solo boost or to be used as a crunch channel. He is also putting in some push pulls that will make the amp more flexible and one that will change the power amp cicuitry changing it from a plexi sound to more of a deep Uber sounding amp. I can't wait to get it back!
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tim
                      That sounds awesome. I told Mark to make mine sound killer. I told him to do whatever he wanted short of that. I was blown away by his work. I have the depth mod, I think he learned when working at VHT. I didn't get everything you did, so I know yours will be very versatile. You should really enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
                        Tenacity, I think you should give a call and ask Mark to show up on board.
                        He did once but then no more.
                        He has so much to offer even just talking about Rock Band stuff.
                        Let him talk about Schenker,Moore,Thin Lizzy and EVH and all the 80's L.A. Metal stuff, it will go on forever.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are right. I will ask Mark to throw a word in here and there. I know what you mean about all the band stuff and the 80s LA scene. He came over one evening and we talked for 3 hours. He has some incredible stories. I could listen for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenacity:
                          Tommy

818-500-0286

Call Mark. He wants to talk to you ASAP.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Tommy, maybe Mark thinks you are "chick" enough for him. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] j/k [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Tenacity, I think you should give a call and ask Mark to show up on board.
                            He did once but then no more.
                            He has so much to offer even just talking about Rock Band stuff.
                            Let him talk about Schenker,Moore,Thin Lizzy and EVH and all the 80's L.A. Metal stuff, it will go on forever.

Comment

Tommy

818-500-0286

Call Mark. He wants to talk to you ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                              X