mesa 20 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mesa 20 20

I've been trying to get 1 of these on ebay for 300 but they keep going up to 400 before the auction ends. I'm willing to wait some but how much are these guys new? I'm going to a store on Thursday that sells Mesa and I want to see if this guy is fair or not. I'll try to get a deal from him if he has a lot of stuff I want so I need a new price on these poweramps. 400 used so they must be kinda high new.Thanks

Re: mesa 20 20

I don't think they are much more than $400 new if I remember correctly.

Comment

$599.00
      might as well say 600 These prices seem to be set by Mesa, no negotiating or they can lose their distributership.At least that's how it was explained to me.Once in a while you'll see them go on e-bay for 325-350 used but they usually hang around that $400.00 range.I broke down and bought one new cause I was cash poor and used plastic (credit card).Have never regreted it, great sounding amp. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Have you tried one?

Comment

its my favorite power amp.
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
          its my favorite power amp.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ditto... Killer little rig for the bar and barn crowd - if I ever get invited to play an arena, I'll bring along an extra XLR cable to run the direct outs into the board [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

There don't seem to be that many used ones up for sale at any given time, which I think is why the resale value stays high... People who own them, keep them I guess...
          [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X