woo hoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woo hoo

So i got the core of my gear finally, my behringer quad will be arriving sometime today. Im using an Engl 930/60 poweramp, a jmp1 and the quad..However, i dont know how to connect it all up, i've never used this type of stuff...So how do i connect the power amp to the cab, in regards to Ohm counts, im only using this one quad in mono.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Cheers

Re: woo hoo

Berhringer quad run through the loop of the JMP-1, then out of the JMP-1 into the Engl poweramp, then match the poweramp's
    impedance to the cab's impedance and you should be fine. Each stereo device should have one side labeled as the mono output, it's usually the left side. Bridge the amp if it's bridgeable, but then don't pour more power into the cab than it can take. If it's not bridgeable, then turn the controls to minimum on the side not being used.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Re: woo hoo

cheers rich...With the impedance, how do i know the impedance on my cab, is there a set one, do i pick one? How do i bridge the amp?
      what does this mean?

"Each stereo device should have one side labeled as the mono output, it's usually the left side."

im a complete novice at this, thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X