X V-amp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X V-amp?

Anyone know about these, and are they available yet? Seems kinda neat in a little portable pedal package, and you can even bypass the amp models and use the effects only.
    http://www.v-amp.com/1_products/prod...smid=0&gid=610
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: X V-amp?

i think you can get it.

IIRC its in the big ass musicians friend annual catalog. but I could be wrong. I do recollect seeing a V-amp pedal version in a catalog of some sort though.

yup, i was right!

v-amp X 4 sale on MF

Comment

Oh yeah, I thought I had seen it somewhere before... the big ass MF catalog! I think I've got that catalog in one of my bathrooms. It says it's not available until the end of the month, so I guess nobody's had the chance to try it out yet.

Comment

Bump.
        Anyone try out this bad boy yet?

Comment

Nope. I think Steve or Dave from Severed Serenity here on this board mentioned ordering one. Not sure if they got it yet. I just noticed MF has it for $69.99 now. I'm debating if I should order one and test drive it in my effects loop since they do give you a 45-day return policy. Maybe I'll check Harmony Central first and see if there's any reviews on it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            Nope. I think Steve or Dave from Severed Serenity here on this board mentioned ordering one. Not sure if they got it yet. I just noticed MF has it for $69.99 now. I'm debating if I should order one and test drive it in my effects loop since they do give you a 45-day return policy. Maybe I'll check Harmony Central first and see if there's any reviews on it yet.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah mine should be here next week tues or weds //Steve

Comment

Cool. Give us a review when you get it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X