Good place to buy Dimarzio pickups ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place to buy Dimarzio pickups ?

Can someone recommend me a place that sells Dimarzio pickups at a fair price ?

I think I need a green X2N for the beater guitar project im planning.

Re: Good place to buy Dimarzio pickups ?

Ebay bro.. That is the only place I buy pickups. Also, check project guitars on Ebay and look for projects with replacement pickups in them. I have scored many a kicking pickup that way.

Comment

I have a Steve's special DiMarzio pickup if you are interested.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable:
        Ebay bro.. That is the only place I buy pickups. Also, check project guitars on Ebay and look for projects with replacement pickups in them. I have scored many a kicking pickup that way.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have been looking on ebay, but the only green x2n I've ever seen was sold.

Comment

http://www.mikes-music-shop.com

He posts on Ebay from time to time as well.

You can't order on his website but he has all he weird colors that most other vendors wont' carry. He had a green X2N on Ebay last week actually too. His shipping is a flat $10 but you can put a bunch of pickups in with that $10 flat shipping rate....although his prices per pickup are cheaper than most places so it all works out.

Comment

Originally posted by ranalli:
            http://www.mikes-music-shop.com

He posts on Ebay from time to time as well.

You can't order on his website but he has all he weird colors that most other vendors wont' carry. He had a green X2N on Ebay last week actually too. His shipping is a flat $10 but you can put a bunch of pickups in with that $10 flat shipping rate....although his prices per pickup are cheaper than most places so it all works out.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks bud, I found my X2N.. now to debate, should I put another X2N in the neck to keep things symetrical ?

Comment

If that is "banjomike" on eBay - he has great prices and excellent service.. I've gotten a few pickups from him.

Comment

I'll definatly be going with him. Has anybody ever tried an X2N in the neck possition ?

Comment

I'd definitely go with Mike's Music. I ordered 2 pickups from him today, and he has excellent customer service and great prices. And he said that right now he has about 700 pickups in stock.

Comment

Mikes Music is the place to go. Mike is a great guy and you can't beat his prices!

Comment

I have bought about 8 or 10 pickups from Mike last year...always has great prices and service. He's a stand up guy too.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                      X