Marshall MG100HDFX head.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall MG100HDFX head.

Hi there, I've been needing a better amp for quite a while now and saw that this head with a marshall cab is only 65o on musicians friend. I was a little bit skeptical at first, but searched for reviews of the amp and found out that most people loved the amp. I still haven't played on one yet, and I will do so before purchasing, but are there any reasons why I should save my money up for a nicer one? I play mostly rhythm stuff with a little bit of leads, so will this amp be good enough for a piece of shit guitarist that needs something that has a little bit more than just volume?

Re: Marshall MG100HDFX head.

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] Anybody?

Comment

I played thru the same model in the 50 Watt combo, and I thought it sounded fantastic, and I am very skeptical of Solid State amps, but this one sounds great!! The effects sound fantastic as does the Tube simulation, nice Marshall Crunch. I say go for it dude!! Jack.

Comment

Thanks man, I've read countless reviews that have said that they're really great, so I think I will.

Comment

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Let me know how she is when you get it [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

You should love that amp. I tried the new DFX MG's a few months back for a buddy who was just getting started and I thought they were fantastic amps. My favorites being the 100h, the 100w combo and the 250 because they had a mid control. All of them sounded excellent though.

Comment

Working...
            X