X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez TS808 Overdrive Pedal Gets Reissued

http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAM.../PR/TS808.html

Re: Ibanez TS808 Overdrive Pedal Gets Reissued

COOL.... I had one of those way...way...way...back in the day. The switch died on me and I replaced it the the TS10 (i think). Anyway, it's either in my mom's basement somewhere hidden in a box or it's been made into my oldsmobile. If they keep this re-issue true to form, I wonder what affect it will have on the originals (which have sky rocketed).

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

If it isn't going to sound any better than a Maxon OD-808, Why Bother?! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] I've owed several original TS-808s over the years including 3 at one time. Out of those 3 only one sounded really good! The TS-808's were very inconsistant in their tone and you had to go through a few of them to find one that sounded good with your setup! The Maxon OD-808's tone sounds just as good as the best sounding original TS-808 I've owned and with this new Ibanez TS-808 reissue going for $239.95(list) [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] and the Maxon's going for about $100. used on ebay, I'd go for the Maxon OD-808 first!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That price is ridiculous. I blame Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Comment

so is the reissue going to be made by Maxon?

Comment

Working...
          X