No announcement yet.

Bogner Uberschall new and used prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bogner Uberschall new and used prices?

Originally posted by Venomboy:
    Danhops, PM or email me the name of your dealer if you can, please.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Done!!!

Comment

If I posted a sound clip of my Uber....the damage it would cause to the genetal regions of the board members would be traumatic...

I would be arrested for Aggravated assault it would be mass penile halocaust , Dickocide if you will......I would not want this on you good people ...

But I'll be recording soon enough... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

when you listen to my disc in the near future make sure to wear protection ...there will be a warning label on the disc to avoid lawsuites of castration by Uber.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So what effects would the Uber have on female genitalia? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

There are a ton of great clips on the Bogner site ( www.bogneramplification.com ). Also check out Lynch Mob's "Revolution" CD, the new 311 CD, the new Lost Prophets CD, and the CD from Stone Sour.

For the record, clips are the absolute worst way to judge an amp. They are so many variables that get lost in translation, it doesn't fairly represent the amp at all. The only way to make an accurate judgement is to step away from the keyboard, and go try one yourself. Buying any amp based soley on clips is insane.

Comment

Bill: A legend in his own mind... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X