Amplifier ATA Case Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amplifier ATA Case Question

I am going to purchase a travel case for my Peavey 2x12 Ultra Amp. Question is, wehn they say Inside dimentions are Carpet to Carpet or Foam to Foam and give dimentions like 27 " L x 12" W x 22"H for example, do you buy the exact dimentions for your amp or give some leeway in dimentions, so it doesn`t get stuck? My amp for example is:
    26 1/4 Long x 20" High x 11" Wide

Now it has a handle on top that I didn`t account for and protective metal corner ends on the corners. I measured Tolex to Tolex. so this being the measurements and the way they do the inside diameters of the cases, which size should I buy?

Thank you-Jack.

Re: Amplifier ATA Case Question

Can anyone help with this? Thanks-Jack.

Comment

When I bought my case, I gave them my exact measurements. They told me that they build a 1/4 play so that the cover fits snug but not too tight that its tears. I got it over e-bay from that one seller that's always selling those ATA cases. I paid like $100 or so.

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Thank you very much Joe, that information will be put to very good use [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Joe, is that accounting for the Handle on top or did you just measure Tolex to Tolex? I have a carry handle on top, should I add that in? Thank you-Jack.

Comment

Working...
        X