WAH WAH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WAH WAH

Dunlop 535Q it's quite versatile, you can dial in different sweep and tonal ranges and the boost switch is great!

Just another opinion.........cb

Comment

How about the new (or renewed) Fasel Cry Baby?

Comment

I've got a regular GCB-95 Crybaby Wah, but it's in a Limited Edition copper casing, looks like a shiny penny! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I really liked the fasel it seemed to bring out the harmonics better plus it had that vintage nasel quality.I had a hard time deciding between that and the 535Q but ended up going with the Q because of it's versatility.Sometimes I like a more narrow short travel musical sweep.

Comment

thanks for all your comments [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] i think i might go for the cry baby

i like your pedal toejam,

Does anyone know what WAH WAH pedal Jeff Hanneman uses? as that is the kind of sound im aiming for

thanks in advance! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
              [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] If it annoys you so much, why do you use it regularly? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What I mean is that I hate having to use the wah wah, just because I hate effects pedals. Everything from buying, to fixing them, having to carrying them, to changing the damn batteries. But I play a lot of music where the wah wah is kind of a necessity. And it is a great sounding unit, so long as it works right. I love how high pinched harmonics can just scream when the wah is all the way on its treble side.

Comment

Working...
              X