whats wrong with my recording shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats wrong with my recording shit?

ok our band has just really gotten into writting our own shit..and we have all the tools i think, cakewalk,line 6 flextone 2, V amp2, and a tascam usb interface , but there is one big problem.....everything is being gayer then a turkish fuck fest, for starters the tascam is delaying the signal from the line 6 into cake walk so no matter how we try nothing is ever lined up quite right. plus our flextone never sounds prestine....its either farting through..or killing the speakers even with the level meter in cake walk turned down it still sounds like i just ripped a big juicy one, but the lineing up thing is just roaly pissing me off.. no matter what computer the tascam just slows shit down... oh ya one more thing my computer has just decided to not even let cake walk record anything anymore...the mixing console is just gone......and i get some error pop up...im about two seconds from just going office space on this damn thing..... please [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Re: whats wrong with my recording shit?

Go here:
    http://messageboard.tapeop.com

There are some really knowledgeable audio engineers there. Post your problems in the computer-related forum. You'll get an answer there. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
    X