Uberschall with Genz Benz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uberschall with Genz Benz?

Have any of your guy's tried or use an Uber with G-Flex cabs?

Just curious if you guy's like that combo. My Uber is on the way,(Thanks Tim [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) and I have 2 of theses cabs. It should sound good! crossing fingers.

Re: Uberschall with Genz Benz?

I have tried the Uber with many cabs and the Uber cabinet is by far the best sounding match!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Krueger:
      I have tried the Uber with many cabs and the Uber cabinet is by far the best sounding match!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Tim, But have you ever tried it with the G-Flex cabs?

Comment

I tried it when I had mine, and it sounded OK. I, like Tim, prefer it with my Bogner cab loaded with the Uber setup. The G-Flex wasnt bad by any means though.

Comment

I just had a brain fart ...what's that Bogner cab loaded with again?

Is it a major difference when compared to a Marshall 1960 cab loaded with Celstion 75s....I'm sure there is a difference ...but in words , what kind of difference exactly.

I want to know ...because I love my Uber sound ...but if I could get it even better ...then so be it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Isn't it V30's and 75's loaded in an X pattern..in teh uber cabs? IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by danhops:
              I tried it when I had mine, and it sounded OK. I, like Tim, prefer it with my Bogner cab loaded with the Uber setup. The G-Flex wasnt bad by any means though.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks man. I'll let you know how I like it when my head arrives. I know my Dual Rec sounds killer through the G-Flex cabs.

Comment

So I've been doing a lot of research on the Uber and most of the dealers and players I talk to love the Uber thru Bogner cabs. Most of them like the Uberkab the most but some of them are partial to the regular Bogner cabs.

Comment

Working...
                X