Who out there is using an Uberschall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who out there is using an Uberschall?

I know Tim K. and horns666 has one. Just wondering who else does and how they like it.

Thanks!

Re: Who out there is using an Uberschall?

I use one amongst many other things. Great amp IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by danhops:
      I use one amongst many other things. Great amp IMHO.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool. I'm looking forward to getting mine.

Comment

Just as a definite thought, I would really check into the ENGL stuff as well. After hearing clips of the Cobra, I'm not as impressed with the Uber as I was, and I played the Uber for close to a year...

The Blackmore, powerball and fireball are pretty sweet too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
          Just as a definite thought, I would really check into the ENGL stuff as well. After hearing clips of the Cobra, I'm not as impressed with the Uber as I was, and I played the Uber for close to a year...

The Blackmore, powerball and fireball are pretty sweet too.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You mean the Framus Cobra right? That is a really brutal amp!

Comment

Is the brutal Cobra a Framus?? I saw/heard the Cobra soundclips mixed in with ENGL clips on a ENGL the Rocksolid site and thought it must be made by ENGL... I was like "how come I never heard of ENGL making this?" Looking at the pic now, I'm making out the Framus. Duhhh...

I'd heard of "a" Framus Cobra, but thought it was like a bluesy amp... Holy shit... That thing is friggin serious. Even my GFriend thought it was impressive for just an amp...

Must get more info on that... Know anything about it?

Comment

http://www.rocksolidamps.com/MP3/Dyi...obra%20MP3.mp3

Listen to this... This thing is mighty heavy....

Comment

Yeah,the Cobra is made by Framus.It's a german boutique amp company and electric guitars.
                This is the official website

Comment

Thanx man, I was actually just there while frantically searching for Framus. I wonder what those things go for... I found the US distributor, but they just talk about the Guitars...

Comment

List price on the head is $2999. List on the 4x12 is $1299. I would think $2500-3000 for a 1/2 stack would be about right.

Comment

I think you can grab a framus cobra head for about 1900 dollars. maybe a bit more. There was one on E-bay a few weeks back. THey are fuckin Awesome. the guitarist for Unearth used one when I saw them in Nov. THis is Framus' only real high gain, heavy metal amp. THey make a bunch of combos and they have a another head called the dragon. I think it's more of a marshall style...plexi sound though. nothing like the cobra.

Comment

I know nothing about cobras, but remembered seeing this thread recently: http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...;f=10;t=003389

Comment

I dont play an Uber, but I play an Ecstacy. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
                            Thanx man, I was actually just there while frantically searching for Framus. I wonder what those things go for... I found the US distributor, but they just talk about the Guitars...
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://www.rocksolidamps.com/items.p...232.102&Lang=1

Not as much as you could expect actually, but still no small amount of money [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X