My Crybaby is broken....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Crybaby is broken....

When it's plugged into my signal chain, whether it's on or not I get this really loud white noise sound that even the Hush in my Intellifex can't tame. I don't know what the deal is, it was fine for months. Something similar happened to my Morley about a year ago too. Have any of you guys ever had this happen before?

Re: My Crybaby is broken....

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
    When it's plugged into my signal chain, whether it's on or not I get this really loud white noise sound that even the Hush in my Intellifex can't tame. I don't know what the deal is, it was fine for months. Something similar happened to my Morley about a year ago too. Have any of you guys ever had this happen before?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">weird never heard of that one before but I have had a old cry baby from Dave that just died once no noise no crackling just poof not working tryed everything and nothing worked. hey if your in the market for a new wah try those tech 21 killer wail out I heard they were good , we use [still do] to sell em at the store I use to work at but I have never got around to trying one out . //Steve

Comment

open the bottom up and check the wires.. i had to solder a wire or two in mine that came loose over the past few years.. if that doesn't work throw it at the wall a few times.

Comment

Have you used it quite a lot? Maybe the pot finally died and it needs a new one.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey man I have a new in the box Morley power wah and a new Dunlop wah. Let me know if you need a new one. I will sell them cheap. I picked up the Dunlop rackmount wah and have no use for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Does the wah still work? Have you tried just the wah with nothing else in the signal chain? Different cables? I fix wahs if you need it repaired. I laso mod them and I have a couple modded ones for sale.
            Jerry
            FJA Mods YouTube

Comment

Working...
            X