Jackson RX10D Black

Dunlop Crybaby
    Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
    Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble

Marshall JCM800 4104 Anniversary Model in White tolex

Comment

Re: Post your setup........AGAIN

my rig these days is pretty simple
      i run 2 digitech 2120's into 2 crate SPA200 stereo pwr. amps....(the rest is just some of my rec. gear)

then into 4 4/12 cabs (2 behringer)(1 randal...camo) (1 late 70's carvin with 4 150 watt celestion sidewinders)
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

the behringer's are bad ass looking man ! I wish they'd have kept those speaker rings like on yours instead of the all blk that they use now . nice simple rigg you got there lol ! //Steve

Comment

Simple!!!??? I bet even David Gilmour doesn't have a friggin' television in his rig!!

My rig has no non-audio components(the recording studio belongs to my friend).

Guitars: Several Jackon/Charvels plus an old(60's) Epiphone, and the guitar I just built

Effects: various BOSS stompboxes, to be replaced be a G-Force, maybe a G-Major

Rack: ADA MP1(To Be Replaced soon with a VHT Valvulator)
          BBE Sonic Maximizer

Cab: Mesa halfback 4X12, to be replaced with 4 VHT 4X12's

Gilbert, did we meet at NAMM? Check my profile for a pic.

Comment

Whats up Ace, I couldn't make it down there but 2 dudes from my band went. Murray (bass player) and Shon (other guitarist). They took hella pics with people, but the funniest shit was a pic of them with Fabio. Classic.
            www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
              the behringer's are bad ass looking man ! I wish they'd have kept those speaker rings like on yours instead of the all blk that they use now . nice simple rigg you got there lol ! //Steve
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually there are 3 different 4*12s

BG412F and BG412H are the all black straight and slant cabs.

BG412S is the one with white circles, costs about $100 more also

Comment

Soldano Rack SLO100r into 2 Carvin 2x12's or a 4x12 loaded with reverend all tone 1250's I am using a paremetric EQ and a compressor gate limiter in the loop but have abandoned this recently because of the same reasons Clev Metal has. I run a Dunlop Rack wah and that is about it these days. I got rid of the Rackmount Rectifier and am not running all those vintage pedals or the switcher right now either. Just a guitar straight into the SLO (or the wah sometimes) and out to the cabs... It sounds great but I always go back to the EQ in the loop so I am going to keep it around a while.

Comment

Soldano Rack SLO100r into 2 Carvin 2x12's or a 4x12 loaded with reverend all tone 1250's I am using a paremetric EQ and a compressor gate limiter in the loop but have abandoned this recently because of the same reasons Clev Metal has. I run a Dunlop Rack wah and that is about it these days. I got rid of the Rackmount Rectifier and am not running all those vintage pedals or the switcher right now either. Just a guitar straight into the SLO (or the wah sometimes) and out to the cabs... It sounds great but I always go back to the EQ in the loop so I am going to keep it around a while.

Comment

i use the keep it simple approach

Guitars --> couple pedals --> JCM 800 2203

And here's my rack system to get all you guys jealous of my extensive set up [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

shawnlutz.com

Comment

I forgot to show the back of my rack... Took some time to get it like this ya know...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
                        I forgot to show the back of my rack... Took some time to get it like this ya know...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That reminds me of a very old pic I saw of Tom Araya with his old BC Rich Wave bass. He was standing behind some amps and stuff in a mess of wires and cables that looked pretty much like that pic! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

and i thought the back of my setup was bad...lol
                          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I simplified everything:

Jackson SL1
                            Jackson DR7T
                            Gibson LP Classic Premium Plus Top
                            Shecter C1 Elite

into:

Home - Vetta 2x12 combo soon to be updated to new software

Work - Digitech GNX3 into Ibanez practice amp

Comment

Originally posted by ARSENIC THREAT:
                              O.K. so I started this same thread about a year ago and decided that I should start another one just because I know everyone probably has some new gear.

Guitar- ESP/ltd H-1000

Amps- Peavey 5150 head
                              Marshall 1960B cab

real simple, real loud, insanely heavy. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This thread was originally my idea started on the old board about 2 years ago....the thread that wouldn't die...LOL! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              Guess it's being revived AGAIN! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anyhoo...my original rig hasn't changed since I originally posted this about 2 years ago either!
                              Mesa Dual Recto 1/2 stack
                              Digitech StudioQuad V1
                              DBX project 1 Comp/Limiter/Gate
                              (Korg DT1 rack tuner..and Furman PL8)

Comment

I think I've posted this before but I basically use:

guitar-Jackson DR3

amp-Whatever I can get my hands on.

effects-Sometimes a wah or volume or something, but generally I like a dry signal going from my guitar to my amp.

My ideal amp setup would be my guitar into an AB switcher. One channel would go into a triple rectifier, and the other channel would go into some kinda guitar preamp which would then go into the effects return of the rectifier.

Comment

Working...
                                X