Boogie Combo Sound compairsons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boogie Combo Sound compairsons?

I am now looking at the Mesa F-30, Mesa Rocket 44, Mesa Nomad 45, and Mesa DC3. This is based solely on reputation and specs, but I really don't know what the differences in sound are. I am going to buy used, so I really hate to go to a local music store and abuse their equipment if I will not be buying from them (plus I am a crappy player so it's emabarrassing).
    What are the sound differences in these? Looks like you can find a Nomad, DC3, or Rocket for about $400 locally, but I don't know what the big diffs are.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Boogie Combo Sound compairsons?

go try them im also looking at mesa amps, probably used. i recently tried the rectoverb combo, F50 & nomad45. i prefered the rectoverb. the F50 was really nice had better cleans & medium gain sounds but just didnt do the chunk they way the recto did.

Comment

Re: Boogie Combo Sound compairsons?

I love my F-30 combo. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I wrote a couple little reviews around here somewhere.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
      X