Great Pedal Recommendations...Thanks, Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Pedal Recommendations...Thanks, Guys

I just got a few pedals based on the recommendations from some of you and I am extremely happy with all of them.

DOD Malmsteen Overdrive-Excellent pedal for overdriving my Splawn. I'm not that crazy about the lead channel, so I just use this on the rhythm channel. Thanks JG!

Analogman Modded TS-9 Tubescreamer-Fabulous pedal to overdrive my Fender Deluxe Reverb. Stevie Ray with one stomp. Thanks, Chuckracer.

MXR 108 Equalizer and MXR Smartgate. Perfect in the effects loop. The equalizer really fleshes out the tone and the Smartgate cuts out the hiss and doesn't chop off notes or sustain. A whole bunch of people recommended these two.

Re: Great Pedal Recommendations...Thanks, Guys

Fritz, does your TS9 have the Silver mod?
    If not, shoot me an email if you want to try one with it.

[ February 18, 2004, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Chuckracer ]

Comment

I got one of those MXR 108 EQ's. They're really great. Where in the effects loop do you put it (send or return)?

Comment

Originally posted by It's All In My H3ad:
        I got one of those MXR 108 EQ's. They're really great. Where in the effects loop do you put it (send or return)?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Run a cable from the effects loop send into the pedal's input. Run a cable from the pedal's output back into the loop's return.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by It's All In My H3ad:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Run a cable from the effects loop send into the pedal's input. Run a cable from the pedal's output back into the loop's return. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Thanks man. I was running it wrong.

Comment

No problem. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Glad you like the MXR stuff!

Comment

Working...
              X