ALot of cash.... tube head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALot of cash.... tube head

I´ve got alot of cash cuz I sold my rack. HAven´t tested these but I´ve come down to ENGL Powerball and Peavey 5150. I play trash/death metal Swedish sttyle mostly. What do you experinced guys say? ENGL powerball is fucking expensive.

Re: ALot of cash.... tube head

I spell like... ass

Comment

Heh heh. You said, "rack."

Have you tried the XXX? I like it better than the 5150.

Keith
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

No I haven´t. I´ve heard it´s more Rectifierish. ENGL looks great and I´ve heard its great. Don´t know how good it is for my style of playing though.

Comment

No I haven´t. I´ve heard it´s more Rectifierish. ENGL looks great and I´ve heard its great. Don´t know how good it is for my style of playing though.

Comment

i would choose either a 5150 or a framus cobra over the engl powerball.... the engl's dont live up to the hype in my opinion.

Comment

My ENGL tube preamp is awesome...

Ox

Comment

Powerball is one of the best metal amps around at the moment imo.As Framus Cobra,but they are different voiced.

Comment

I just got a Cobra and it's awesome. I wasn't able to play a Powerball and I didn't want to get one thru out of state and have to pay return shipping and all that if I didn't like it.

The XXX is very nice too. Play with the damping switch. It does *not* sound like a Recto.

Comment

If you can afford it.

get a ENGL powerball or Savage, Framus Cobra, or even teh mighty UBER! maybe an VHT Ultralead.

I wish I was raking in dough. but i'm just psending it..and then some. digging myself a hole. I'll be at 6 feet come March. Got some things I just..."have" to get. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X