wondering going price for Single Rectifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wondering going price for Single Rectifier

Just wondering whats a good price to sell my Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier? Its about 1 year old and has no dings or scratches that I know of. It has every original tag on it, even the made in USA sticker. I still got the box it came in too. I got 3 preamp tubes too and an old boss GE-7 eq pedal. Id throw all that in with it too. thanks guys.

Re: wondering going price for Single Rectifier

based on what is currently on Ebay. I'd say You could get close to 600-800 dollars for it.

Comment

thanks dude. I think Ill sell it locally or at least try, so I dont have to deal with shipping and all that and worrying about getting ripped off. So whoever wants it can play it and make sure its exactly what they want. I might start it at $900 to see if I can get that for it, and work down a little from there.

Comment

A few weeks ago I traded my 2 year old Single Recto Head for a Jackson USA SL2H Green Ghost flames.

I don't want to get your hopes up, the guy wanted the amp more than he wanted the guitar, so I was lucky there.

Email some people with stuff for sale on ebay and see if they want to trade. The worst they can say is NO.
        I had the Mesa on ebay at the same time that he had the SL2H on ebay. He emailed me first. I checked his feedback history and cross ref/ his email through ebay and everything was cool so we both ended our auctions and traded.

nandrewJ

Comment

also, search ebay for something you want and include the word "trade" in the search field, make sure to click "titles and descriptions" you might be surprised at how many people put that in their descriptions of auctions.

NandrewNoah

Comment

I sold mine to a friend for $700. I see them for $700-800 pretty regularly.

Comment

just as a reference NEW they are $1099 & would you be willing to trade yours for a Jackson San Dimas strat.

Comment

im really looking for more so cash because im going to buy a fender amp and guitar and really need the money more so than a trade. thanks anyways dude.

Comment

thanks a lot dude. Sounds like you got a killer deal. If I could find a black KV2 or SL2 for trade Id be pleased as punch. Ill just keep my eye out, but I might be buying a Fender amp to play some blues and a strat so the Boogie might need to bring in some cash. Im going to sell some other stuff and just keep the money around and save and someday buy a VHT pitbull 50 C/L. and a matching 4x12 cab. So in a year or so I might have my frist half stack. till then Ill jam on the Fender amp Im going to buy and get into blues.

Comment

roc pro
                    roc pro!!!

hehheh
                    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Working...
                    X