Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mark Cameran Modded Amps

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
    That JTM45,I am not for sure but it looks very familier.
    I believe I used to own that head back in early 90's,sold it to my friend Ken and then Ken took that head to Mark for more modification and the amp never came back because my friend lost Mark's contact # because Mark never stayed at one place for too long.
    I remember it well because I bought the amp from a guy in Orange County for like $400-500 back then.It was advertised in the Recycler newspapers and had the same Tesla Power Tubes that showing in the auction pics.
    After Mark modified it for me, it sounded very bright almost you had to turn the treble and presence knobs to 2 or 3 and bass all the way,still it sounded very bright with no bass bottom.

I don't know what to say since the amp is owned by someone else and I haven't talked with my friend for several years.Not sure if he was able to get it back or not.
    I think not because he is not in the U.S. and never was able find MArk's contact #.
    kind of weird finding out that Mark sold the amp to someone else but actually it was my friend's amp Mark was supposed to do some work.This was about when he was working in Huntington Beach.

Not that I am saying the one in the auction is 100% my friend's but I can imagine not that many JTM45 reissue heads have been modded by him and mine was the first one he did for sure.
    And the auction description says it was Mark's personal amp....!?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Toru, this looks good!
    Wrong- Ken and/or you never came back! (3 years)and I tried to get ahold of you about this(and just to say hey) a long time ago but just like NOW, I did not here from YOU.
    WHY are you asking about this here.I lived in the same house in OC for 2 years--after that I lived in another house for 3 years(and I talked to the old roommates alot He recored alot of bands useing my amps!) now Im in Glendale. A friend would have called me frist and I thought you where! You could call me! I DO NOT NEED THIS DRAMA QUEEN BULLSH*t RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
    Toru, Iv tried to email you, My friend(Curt) gave you my number and email, My number IS ON THIS PAGE BUT do you call me? NO!! WTF! You do this. I do not understand, if this means so much to you WHY DONT YOU CALL------ ME!!
    THIS IS NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!

Mark Cameron

PS.Sorry(JCF) do this here. This is not how I would have liked to deal with this. Sorry

PPS. This amp was remoded with the Jose type mod, the other mod was not that cool in this amp.

Comment

Hey Mark, did you go to school with Gil (Jacksonfreak)? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K dude!

Hey let's have you look at my Metalhead JCM800 soon, huh?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          Hey Mark, did you go to school with Gil (Jacksonfreak)? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K dude!

Hey let's have you look at my Metalhead JCM800 soon, huh?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I tried to call you at GC but no luck. I cant find youre home number(NAMM maddnes) Email me when you get a chance.

I dont think I went to school with Gil but what school did he go to?

Comment

Mark, I did not write you e-mail regarding this because the seller answered pretty much what I wanted to know and the posts here were posted BEFORE I contacted the seller.

Like I said, Maybe Ken does not deserve the amp as he never went back to pick it up but also you should know he did try to look for you and I did too.
            I never had your OC home # and the store you worked moved out and you never worked there anymore.
            I left several messages with Gerard who at the time knew you but never heard from you.

I will e-mail you right after this.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
              Mark, I did not write you e-mail regarding this because the seller answered pretty much what I wanted to know and the posts here were posted BEFORE I contacted the seller.

Like I said, Maybe Ken does not deserve the amp as he never went back to pick it up but also you should know he did try to look for you and I did too.
              I never had your OC home # and the store you worked moved out and you never worked there anymore.
              I left several messages with Gerard who at the time knew you but never heard from you.

I will e-mail you right after this.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Toru, MY PHONE # is on this page!!!!!!!!!!!As well there are people on here who are my friends and who have my number and you know this!!!???
              You posted this with out trying to call me frist???!!! Do you think this is right. Explain your self here! You made this public!
              You where also my contact to Ken and YOU DISSAPPERED not me

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Am I wrong that he should call me frist before posting this DRAMA. Im still waiting for him to call me now!! Ill even call him on my dime BUT do I get his # no!! Just an email saying he has said all he needs to say.BUT HE STILL WONT TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS.
                              HEY TORU AT LEST HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL ME-- YOU HAD THE BALLS TO POST THIS CRAP. WTF

Comment

[ March 08, 2004, 05:10 AM: Message edited by: Mark Cameron ]

Comment

Working...
                                X