Mark Cameran Modded Amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mark Cameran Modded Amps

Gotta love the internet. Hey Mark don't sweat it, you have a great reputation and many satisfied customers talking you up all over the web. Nice sounding work!
    Jerry
    FJA Mods YouTube

Comment

Around here if someone doesn't pickup repairs after 30 days they get sold. We aren't finance companies.
      Jerry
      FJA Mods YouTube

Comment

I beleive Mark has better things to do than argue his position on this forum....Mark is just getting done with one of my heads and has been nothing but professional and a great person to talk to. Mark has been working on this head for awhile now, but I love the attention to details he gives. I beleive that issues such as the one on this post should be talked about person to person 1 on 1. Sometimes the internet is just the wroing place to start brining up issues like this. That is my 2 cents worth.

Mark take care keep rockin'!

Comment

So let me get thsi straight.
          Someone brought you a head for a mod.
          You moved and never contacted the guy that you had done so.
          You figure it's up to the customer to find you.
          Time goes by and you sell the head.
          Is this all correct?
          Just want to get the straight poop.

Comment

I got my Mark Cameron head today and it is amazing! I just got it today so I am going to run and fool around with it more.

I will give a full review later....

Comment

Maybe start another thread for that... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have a 1959 SLP Reissue that Mark modded with the high gain mod, and it is simply the best amp I own (and I own a bunch - Rocca HG100, Powerball, Splawn, etc). Mark was timely in his return of the amp, and kept me appraised of the progress all the while with phone calls. He even played it over the phone for me before he shipped it. He has two other amps of mine, a JCM900 and a JCM800 which is getting the Jose mod. I wouldn't think twice about sending him another.

As for this story that occurred ten years ago, I would dismiss it. It sounds like no one was on the ball. I mean, who drops off an amp and then NEVER checks on it again?

Comment

Working...
                X