Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Jackson is back!!!

http://www.leejackson.com/Metaltroni...nies_Amps.html

Man, I can't wait to see what he's got in store for the future! Although its long over due, I think the wait will be worth it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Lee Jackson is back!!!

I new it was coming. I actually spoke to Lee last year. It only means that I have to buy another amp....he he he

I can't wait to hear what he comes up with this time!

Comment

I new it was coming. I actually spoke to Lee last year. It only means that I have to buy another amp....he he he

I can't wait to hear what he comes up with this time! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Lee was always cool when I used to call him with questions about his amps. I am glad to see hes getting his amps back up and running. Hopefully he'll be around for the ling haul this time.

Comment

cool. maybe it will be better distributed too. i feel that was always his weak link.

Comment

Hey firebird,I think I recall someone telling me that it is going to be dealer direct.I guess like what carvin does.Dont quote me on it, but I do remember a friend saying that.Paul

Comment

Thats great that he is making amps again.I cant wait to see what he is going to release.Hopefully its all new ideas and product not just rehashed metaltronix m1000 and the Jackson xls and xla series.

Comment

That'll be tough if he does that, because like with Carvin, all the retail stores will diss them just because they don't sell them.

Also, I think he SHOULD offer versions of the amps he made in the past, because the
                attributes of those amps are what new buyers are going to want. Obviously he will tweak some things for modern wants,
                but people would buy a neo-Metaltronix head too, I'll bet.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

POD or Roland Cube 15...

Comment

Yikes... posted in wrong spot. sorry

Comment

Oh man!

This is killing me.

I cant wait to see what hes coming up with!

Kyle G

Comment

Oh My God!!! This will be so cool! Can't wait to get my old Lee in the mail.
                        I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Originally posted by KE:
                          Can't wait to get my old Lee in the mail.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heh heh heh.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dealer direct is how his old stuff was sold too. Good for keeping the price down but bad for trying to find one to check it out. Oh well. Guess we will have to wait and see. Hey Paul, If you buy one I have to come down and check it out.... Or anyone that gets one in the Jersey area for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                            X