Help with POD Pro !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with POD Pro !!

I want to play it through computer by conneting to the sound card. can anyone tell me which jack on the back panel do I have to use? And what kind of cable do I need to get?
    thanks

Re: Help with POD Pro !!

Use the mono out and convert the 1/4" to 1/8th"
    into the sound card. Or you can do the Spdif out if you have a digital card on your computer.
    But usually the mono out is good enough.
    Gil

Comment

i would take advantage of the TRS outputs or the XLR outputs. you will get a much better signal when using a balanced cable vs. and unbalanced cable.

i use the pod 2.0 with a TRS cable into my Aardvark Q-10 and it comes out great!

~JW
      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

thanks guys........but I still don't know which is mono out,TRS outputs and XLR outputs. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
        I know I am stupid, but this is the first time i use rack effect. Can you guys explain more?
        thankyou

Comment

You want to use either of the jacks labled "left/mono" in the image below.

Comment

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!
            Can you also explain what's the difference between left mono and "right"?
            thanks

Comment

The left mono outputs are the sum of both left and right signals together in one output. (simulated stereo) With both left and right being used it is true stereo.
              Gil

Comment

Using the left only is mono, using the left and right is stereo, using right only is wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X