Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I got my Mark Cameron Marshall back today

Hey Tim,
    Thanks again for the over the phone demo. of the Marshall. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Sounds like a killer head!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I just picked up a Mesa Mach IIC+ head at a local music store for dirt cheap yesterday. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I haven't had a chance to hook in up at home yet, I'll let you know what it sounds like later.

Comment

Tim,

What are the chances of you pulling the chassis and taking hi-res pics so I can take a peek at his work?

You have a nice arsenal!
      www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

It probably won't tell you much. He epoxies his mods. At least my high gain mod is that way.

Comment

Hey Tim

What are the speakers in those cabs? Do you like the tone of your XTC in the UberKab or the traditional all v30 cab? Assuming there's one of each there.

Comment

The Uber cab makes every head sound better in my opinion. At the moment I have my XTC running through the matching cab with V30's. The Uber cab's are the best out there in my opinion.

Comment

Hey Tim,
              I'm wondering if I could check out your amps in person!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sure, do you live near Atlanta?

Comment

Er, I thought you were in L.A.! [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X