Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huges & Kettner Warp -T

hi folks

well, i'm looking for some comments on the warp t. it seems to be a pretty good deal...the halfstack is about 1700€, which is pretty nice considering the cab is loaded with 2 celestion vintage 30s and two 100 watt celestions.
    once i tried the warp7 (the solid state stack) and didnt like it that much, but the warp t is 120watt all tube two channel, and after hearing the clips at the H&K website i really want to try one.

i've never been a fan of that no mids bass all the way up, i like it balanced (usually [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ). i'm wondering if anyone has played that amp and can tell me a few things about it? does it only deliver that completely scooped numetal tone or can you tweak it to sound more balanced? i like my sound to have pretty much high end and presence without being harsh (thats the problem with solid state....never played an ss amp that was not harsh if i dial in enough treble for my tastes), but that lower midrange growl (thing metallica's black album [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) is important, too.
    can the warp t deliver that?

thanks in advance and greets
Working...
X