Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

push the front of an analogue amp modller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: push the front of an analogue amp modller?

Ya.. I'm still waiting for my KE3 to arrive. Meanwhile I can only test using the acoustic electric...

Does it make that large of a difference tho? It doesn't seem to for zoom effects... But the tri ac's probably different...

Anyway... I think I'll try my friend's solid bodies on it due to your suggestion. But I have a feeling the gain will still be similarly not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by mt:
      Ok...

my roommate left for a shower so I can play some.
      Here's the piezo acoustic electric through zoom606. Doesn't sound THAT bad compared to a solid body. But yeah I can definately feel how the piezo is not designed to be distorted [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

http://individual.utoronto.ca/monting/Sound21.mp3

The zoom can probably take sound from a flute and turn it into this... I made patches that are MUCH heavier than this... and They actually sound pretty good IMO.. Although you can still hear the digitized nature of the sound...

Don't laugh at my mistakes -_- ... I haven't practiced anything like this for quite a while.

oh forgot to mention... its piezo guitar > zoom606 > computer... No amp. If I turn my stereo up... people in the next building can probably hear it... So... don't underestimate the power of computers + hifi stereos(with a woofer of course)! Plus.. it's damn convenient to record.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">MT... I think it sounds fine. The lack of gain and the fuzziness is coming from the piezo. Once you get a solid body with humbuckers you will be all set. Nice little arpeggio's too bro. I like that piece.

Comment

Jgcable.

Yeah it sounds fine, but that's the zoom pedal!
        There's no lack of gain on the zoom at all.

Different story with the tri ac. It doesn't have enough gain...

Comment

Originally posted by mt:
          HAHAHAHAHAHAH you corrected your spelling from
          psyco-analize to psyco-anaylize. And guess what... it's still wrong! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, you got no right to correct Chuck when you can't even spell definitely!

Originally posted by mt:
          definately not enough gain
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Deputy application: DENIED! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OK, MT, I'm not upset, but I am all done with you.
            You have indeed come here with an asshole attitude, making great claims and statements and unable to back them up. I was originally going to help you with this amp stuff, and my own attitude got in the way. After a fashion I realized this and tried to change it, but you were pissing me off at that point. You have to respond to every post and defend yourself...there's a problem right there don't ya think?

So, I'm sure there are others here who will help you out, maybe some who even think your cute or funny or sad or whatever reason. You won't get any LESS help just because I don't like you. These people are very fair and forgiving.

I think you are a useless peice of shit and wish you would go spread your BS on some other board. I am a senior member of this board, well respected here and humbled by that. I have proven my worth here and try to help everybody equally. I have been doing this for longer than you've been alive, and think I should be afforded a measure of respect because of these and many other factors.

I'm sure you post again to defend yourself, but I will not read it as I wash my hands of you. Dross.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mt:
              HAHAHAHAHAHAH you corrected your spelling from
              psyco-analize to psyco-anaylize. And guess what... it's still wrong! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, you got no right to correct Chuck when you can't even spell definitely!

Originally posted by mt:
              definately not enough gain
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Deputy application: DENIED! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">RacerX, you're right [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] ...
              In fact my spelling has been deteriorating really badly since I started chatting...

isreali instead of israeli, I messed up between subjective and objective... for some time before I was messing up between expansive and expensive -_-...

Actually I really think what you're doing is good and all in good fun. You've made me go to dictionary.com everytime I post. And yet I still make mistakes... Please point them out and laugh at me... I appreciate it.. I really would like to better my spelling.

Chuckracer:

I don't give a shit what the hell you think. I gave you respect but you lost it.

Comment

Working...
              X