Rocktron Itellifex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocktron Itellifex

Bought an Intellifex on ebay these days, but they said that it turns on but no sound gets out, that maybe is something easy to fix or for pieces, they stated. What can you tell me about it. Did any of you have had this problem before? I know that I'm not giving you too much info, but when the unit is in my hands I'll tell you his behaviour. Maybe I get it to be fix, in a store that is an hour and a half from home. That's the bigest store here that works with musical instruments, and their personel is good. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Rocktron Itellifex

I would be leery of buying busted rack gear unless it was insanely cheap... especially digital or solid state stuff. Some of the parts on those units could have been specially made or out of stock, since the unit isn't made anymore. Bottom line - your parts would be crazy expensive AND you'd have to pay to have it fixed. I bought mine for $75 and sold it pretty fast for $100... what did you pay for a busted one?

Pete

Originally posted by morbid:
    Bought an Intellifex on ebay these days, but they said that it turns on but no sound gets out, that maybe is something easy to fix or for pieces, they stated. What can you tell me about it. Did any of you have had this problem before? I know that I'm not giving you too much info, but when the unit is in my hands I'll tell you his behaviour. Maybe I get it to be fix, in a store that is an hour and a half from home. That's the bigest store here that works with musical instruments, and their personel is good. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps:
      ... what did you pay for a busted one?

$40 Dude, $40 for the Intellifex.

Pete

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by morbid:
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Wow, good luck man. $40 for a busted piece of gear is a real gamble.

Look at it this way - if it was such an easy repair, why didn't they do it and make much more money from the intellifex?

Pete

Comment

They didn't sent it to me because they said they ship to USA and Canada... Puerto Rico is a USA territory with USA Postal Offices but, maybe I got saved? About your question? Ehh whatever.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X