N E 1 with a spare Carvin amp logo? i will pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N E 1 with a spare Carvin amp logo? i will pay

i have a carvin cabinet but theres no logo on it (got it second hand)

i was wondering if anyones got a spare Carvin logo for the front of my cab that they wouldnt mind selling me for a few bucks? Carvin charges TWENTY dollars for theres

Re: N E 1 with a spare Carvin amp logo? i will pay

i think i have an old ass one laying around. it's the one with the curved logo, not the newer one. if i do i'll just give it to you. i'll check when i get home.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

thanks mate!

Comment

i found it. give me your shipping info and i'll send it to you.

mark
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

check your PM

Comment

i did. i'll get it out to you in a day or so. i'm busy at work right now.

mark
            GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Working...
            X