No announcement yet.

What MIDI foot controllers do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What MIDI foot controllers do you use?

a friend of mine uses an FCB1010 and likes it pretty much. considering one on my own...

about these bad voices against behringer;
    I cannot confirm the things said about using cheap components and stuff, they are cheap, that's right, but the only thing cheap is the price there.
    I've got quite a couple of behringer products and I dig them all a lot.

maybe the Vamp is just a pod copy, but it works great for me.
    my GM110 is built like a tank and kinda loud for beeing this small and 30 watts only.

I can't complain about behringer.
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

i use the ART x-15 (when I use midi). mine sits in the closet collecting dust 359 days out of the year.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

My Behringer FCB1010 works wonderful and does EVERYTHING. Check them out, they are far underrated. I stomp the shit out of it live and it takes a lickin' with pleasure.

Comment

I have a Digital Music Ground Control Pro and It is much better than the old ones with the square switches.

The first ones had problems with the switches as well, but as John said the guys there are top notch in customer service and since they replaced the swithes in my unit 2 years ago, I have not had any problem.
          Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

I just called a local dealer about the GC Pro and he says he's never got any returns/complaints and knows 2 guys who tour with it regularly. Hmmm...

Comment

I vote Ground Control

Comment

I use an older Rocktron Midimate combined with a DMC GCX. With this setup I can change channels on my Engl Powerball ,as well as my processor, as well as loop in individual pedals. I can also set up patches and turn on/ off individual effects like they are stompboxes. It is a much cheaper, though no less flexible, switching system than Bradshaw.

Comment

cae/bradshaw rs-10

my friend has the ground control pro but it took me awhile to program that thing
                  but for the price it is a sturdy floorboard

Comment

I think I'm going to go w/ the Behringer FCB 1010. DMC Ground Control Pro seems awesome but I'm trying to save some $$$ right now because I'm gonna order a custom guitar and my Passat needs a new timing belt. I bought the FCB and GMajor from Guitar Center as a 30 day "rental" to try them out. I programmed the FCB last night and while there's a bit of a learning curve, it will do every thing I need it do to, and it has expression pedals. It feels really sturdy and has the flexibility I need. Again, thanks for the input everyone!

Comment

Digitech Control 7! I bought this hunk of metal at a crappy music store for 30 bucks. It works great with my DOD G7 (yeah...that's right....I said G7!) the only problem is that one of the LED's in the display crapped out so it is difficult to read the numbers.

Comment

i just got a secondhand boss fc-50. Top unit, no setting up was required, i just plugged it in, pressed the first footswitch; my chameleon automatically switched to the first effect. It has A/B switching so you can toggle between 10 effects. 1/6,2/7,3/8 etc etc. No expression pedals, which was one of the reasons i chose it over the Behringer.
                        cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X