Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone hear anything bout VH using modded marshalls for this new tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone hear anything bout VH using modded marshalls for this new tour?

?

Re: anyone hear anything bout VH using modded marshalls for this new tour?

...tour dates are posted and the rumors start flying. That goes hand in hand with the rumor that he will be playing Charvels, too.

This tour is a few months away. So how would anybody know just what he is using? He can, and does, use anything he wants. Marshalls, Peaveys, Soldanos, you name it, it's probably in his racks.

Comment

so negative Chuck ... sheesh .. if it's true you owe me a beer buddy
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

It's just a rumor though on Kevin's site right? There was once a rumor that KMaynard had to work at a, how shall we put it, a nightclub for people of a not heterosexual nature to afford his Nighttrain!!

Comment

LOL @ Willie! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I thought it was actually Mad Dog 20/20 or Thunderbird. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You got it, Kev. Brand of your choice, hand delivered to your door. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And I won't tell anyone about the moonlighting incident Boxcar is alluding to...

Comment

Moonlighting... Likely story...

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                It's just a rumor though on Kevin's site right? There was once a rumor that KMaynard had to work at a, how shall we put it, a nightclub for people of a not heterosexual nature to afford his Nighttrain!!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                  He's playing Charvels???

RAWK!!!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually it would make perfect sense: C/J needs a big endorser, FMIC has very deep pockets, and Eddie's name probably sells more guitars than anyone out there.
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I have it on pretty good authority that EVH will be exclusively playing kazoos on this tour.

K

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Yeah, a Charvel kazoo!!

Comment

He's playing Charvels???

RAWK!!!

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Todd you really need to talk with Sully and I more often ..go to Kevin E's site and look under the news site ..and it's not an april fools joke
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I'll believe that when I see him onstage playing a Charvel.

Comment

I'm playing my Charvel Kazoo right now!!!

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

To be honest, Eddie could be playing a kazoo and I would still pay to see him [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X